The FluidCast Live Streaming Software is an enterprise-level multi-site, turnkey
content management and monetization solution.
Why settle for just a piece of the puzzle?
Just some of the reasons why you should use the FluidCast Live Streaming Software:
Stop Losing money on Social Networks
1. Do you have millions of views on your YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter social network accounts? If you are not translating these views directly into a paid customer then you are losing money. Clients using the FluidCast Live Streaming Software promote their content on their social networks and integrate multiple direct selling methods to get their customers to buy their products.
Sell your content not Ads
2. Making money does not just mean selling ads. Just trying to share in a vast pool of advertising revenue from YouTube or other similar sites means that all your work to produce compelling content never translates to owning your own customer. Large sites make all the money while you work hard to produce content. You can up-sell your content with an array of product offerings that you can provide your customers if you controlled your own web-destination.
Create your own digital and physical product storefront instantly!
3. Managing your own website is a complex and time-consuming task. Our expert marketing and technical team take all of this hard work and transform it into a ready to use and ready to make money web and mobile site capable of allowing you to sell products, pay-per-view video rentals, subscriptions and much more.
Utilize the latest technologies to sell your content.
4. Our 360 VR Mobile APPS, Broadcasting APPS and custom built Mobile APPS can be modified to create your own mobile customer experience. We are also experts in payment transactions, reporting analysis and tracking analytics. We make sure your site is converting the best ROI possible.
Optimize your content selling using our exclusive monetizing modules.
5. The FluidCast Live Streaming Software has built in modules to optimize the selling any type of digital or physical content. Affiliate module to allow users to get a percentage from converted traffic which they bring. Coupon modules, Taxation Modules, Reporting Modules, Social Posting Modules and much more. If we do not have something you need, our team can build it!
Instantly integrate your billing company.
6. The FluidCast Live Streaming Software is integrated with many billing companies. There is no complex programming or integration required to start making money. We are compatible with PayPal, Authorize.net and a host of others billing companies. We also have APIs built specifically to easily integrate any billing company we are not currently integrated with. We also allow your users to create accounts just like Amazon, where they can make repeat purchases without having to enter their credit card information each time.
Publish and monetize your content in any language, any currency to any web-enabled device.
7. The FluidCast Live Streaming Software can sell on any device. Your user’s can load credits and redeem them on any web-enabled device such as; Desktops or Laptops, SmartTVs, IPTV, Android TV Boxes, Mobile Devices, Roku and many more.
Run your own site in minutes without having to learn complex software development.
8. The FluidCast Live Streaming Software is an all-in-one content monetization system. There is no need to run multiple sites in order to get all the money-making functions you need to monetize your content. Live or Recorded Videos – membership subscriptions, pay-per-view, pay-per-time; Live or Recorded Streaming Audio, Photos, E-Books, Products. Every content item managed by the FluidCast platform can interact with another to create bundled product offerings.
Integrate content for monetizing from any external video source.
9. The FluidCast Live Streaming Software can ingest content from almost anywhere. Add embed content from YouTube or push your content to YouTube, Import products from Amazon or Post Products to Amazon. FluidCast works with any video external video player and allows you to import video content from Ustream, YouTube, BrightCove, Facebook or anywhere else.
Customize your site’s user interface and own your customer base.
10. As a client you control your own look and feel of your site. You have total control to change our themes, upload content via your own FTP account to make bulk updates. FluidCast has its own transcoder system and we work with many of the largest CDNs in the World.
Originally based in Los Angeles and now based in Canada, California and Texas. For the past sixteen years the expert team of creative and technical people have built some of the most complex content management and monetization systems for some the largest companies in the World. Our team have proudly built monetization solutions for Presidents, high-level corporate companies and public companies.
FluidCast was the culmination of more than ten years of complex Research and Development based upon all of this expertise and now comprises of over 100,000 research and development hours in it’s construction. No other platform can boast a fraction of the features that FluidCast provides.
360 VR Production
Visit our brand new VR Production Company. FluidCast VR. If you are in need of VR Camera and Crew Rentals. FluidCast VR are the experts at 360 / 360 – 3D Content Production and Post Production.
The development of FluidcastVR as a company was started in June of 2016 by FluidCast Software Systems. FluidCast has for the past 10 years developed and deployed video streaming and monetization solutions hundreds of sites. Video On Demand applications, Live Streaming, Live Mobile App development, Educational and Travel content and much more.
Our highly experienced team includes cinematographers, photographers and engineers with more than 20 years experience in producing films and documentaries for PBS, the Discovery Channel and the ABC Network.
- 360° VR Production and Post Production
- 360° VR Software Developers
- 360° VR Publishing and Monetization
- 360° VR Photographers
Visit FluidCast VR – Click here for more information.
Our Management Team
Claudio Lai – CEO / Presdient
Claudio Lai was born in Rome, Italy and migrated to Sydney, Australia at a young age. He graduated in 1988 from Newington College in Sydney. In 1989, Claudio worked in the News Department for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC-Channel 2) as well as on various independent documentary projects. In 1991 Claudio moved to the United States of America and graduated in 1993 from the University of Southern California’s Film Department. (USC Los Angeles.) Over the past few years, Claudio produced and directed numerous Documentary projects for the Public Broadcasting Network (PBS,) including films on Natural Medicines and UFOs. In 1999 Claudio directed a Television Series for PBS starring Jane Seymour called “Healthy Living.” In the next few years, Claudio was president and CEO of Vertutech, Inc. A technology development company which specialized in creating automated content management systems (CMS) for websites. In 2016, Claudio started a new company called FluidCast Technologies devoted to the development of a next generation cloud-based content monetization solution Claudio Lai current acts as the CEO and president of FluidCast Technologies, LLC, the exclusive licensees of the Fluidcast platform technology.
Paul Trombitas – COO – Senior Programmer
Hridaya Ghimire – CTO